Thursday, May 28, 2009

nothing yet

Got here at 9:00 last night decide to let Katie just to contract by herself till 3:00 am and then see if any progress would come. Well 3:00 am came and no change ,still at 3c, and still contracting very slowly after several walks around the nurses station. I've come to the conclusion they should give the men a motorized wheelchair to keep up with the women who walk 90 mph to get themselves to contract faster.(I'm lazy to) They started Patocin at 3:00am and contractions started coming more frequent.Doc came in at 7:15 and decided to break the water and up the dosage of Patocin. Contractions are about 3-4 min apart now and increasing in intensity. Hopfully things will move along well and everything will go smoothly. Please keep Katie in your prayers and little baby as well. I'll try and kepp this up to date, but I gotta get up every ten words I write to rub her back. What a good husband!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

too Cute! Hopefully Soon!!!! You are ALL in our prayers:)

The VanderZwaags said...

I was all excited to read that the baby was here! being stubborn just like Daddy!! :) We will continue to pray and hopefully I will hear something when I pick up Morgie!!! Can't wait to meet the little babe once it comes!!!

Rachel

P.S. Way to go Matt...your first blog? What a great husband!!!!

The Geurinks said...

What a good husband!! Funny post:-). Hopefully all is/was going well!!

girl meets carpenter said...

What a great hubby! Congrats!!