Thursday, May 28, 2009

FINNALY

Well all has ended well!! We had a healthy baby boy. Katie tried to push him out naturally but he was bieng stubborn (for good reason though). Doc finally decide that enough was enough and said we were getting a sea section (Katie didn't argue). When he cut er open he happened to notice that the uterus was paper thin and would have probably ruptured if she pushed for to long. Baby was pulled out and mommy was stitched up. We put baby on the scale and HOLY COW he weighed 9 pounds 9 ounces (a whopper). Your probably wondering his name!! If I was a woman it would have been the first thing I told you, but I'm not:) We named him Jayce Irwin middle name after my grandpa Emmert. Sorry I'm not perfect and forgot the camera adapter to download pics. O well, mommy is very tired now and needs some rest. Little Jayce is diong well as is mommy. If you would like to come see tommorrow would be best, or when we get home. Thanks to everyone for all your prayers. Chow!!!

6 comments:

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

Congrats!!! I am glad all went well:)

The VanderZwaags said...

Yippee!!!! I just talked with Lindsey who is so excited to meet him! I do want to see pictures...so get on that!!! :) Congrats! Glad everything went well and glad to hear everyone is doing well! Love the name Jayce too!!! We will visit once you guys get settled! If you need anything please call!!! Give Jayce some kisses from me!!!

The Geurinks said...

Congrats!! How perfect to have 2 girls and 2 boys!! Glad everything went well!

girl meets carpenter said...

Love you guys and your kids and new baby Jayce SO MUCH!!!

jodi said...

Congratulations! Thanks for updating us on the blog.... very proud of you Matt for doing that! Looking forward to seeing those pics:)

Jason and Kristin Hunderman said...

Congrats! We can't wait to meet the little guy. I'm SO excited. So many new little boys around ottawa, HOW FUN!