Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm losing my mind!!!

So we are officially moving out on Monday the 18th. Let the chaos begin! My house is such a sty right now. It is SO stressful dealing with all the stuff going on in my life right now....allow me to elaborate....it's good therapy for me! Here is a list of the things I am dealing with:
1. I want to "nest" but I can't because I need to make a nest at the new house!
2. I can't sleep at night because my frickin' hips kill because I am as huge as our new house!
3. I think that Briella is rebelling against either us moving or she suspects that she is soon not going to be the baby anymore....I don't call my kids names but to describe her attitude these days I will spell....cuz sometimes when you spell it, it doesn't seem as mean... B-R-A-T! Oops! It still looks mean when you spell it!
4. I try to start packing but I just stand there amidst the mess and just stare. I think, "hmmm, I could really go for some strawberry shortcake right now....or....I wonder if there is anything I haven't noticed on the pictures we have of our new house....maybe I should go look closely at them."
5. When I start to pack, I get done with a box and the half empty box I started in a different room has now been emptied by the B-R-A-T!! ERGH!!
6. Then while I'm packing I get such severe indigestion from bending over that I have to go puke....once I puke....I just don't feel like packing anymore.
7. At night I am so exhausted from packing the whole 2 BOXES (big whoop)that I just start to cry! Seriously! Every night for like this past week I have started crying because I am so overwhelmed with packing 2 lousy boxes....isn't that the stupidest thing you've ever heard of?
8. I get so tired that I just want to zone out....but I can't because Tay is constantly yacking my ear off and asking me wierdo questions like: "What is the biggest field in the world?" Or "How many leaves do you think are on that tree?" WHAT THE HECK KIND OF QUESTIONS ARE THESE?!??! And you can't say "I don't know" and so I just tell him to ask God when he gets to Heaven.....OR better yet! I'll ask God when I get there....because at the stress level I'm at....I'm sure it won't be long until I end up there anyway at the rate I'm going these days!!

So there you have it! How rude it is for me to complain when life is so good, New Baby coming (4weeks), New House (1week) and a body that a sumo wrestler would kill to have....now what am I complaining about?!?

2 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

Oh Katie! I hope you feel a little lessed stressed! If I can help in anyway...let me know! Take the kids or help you pack or anything PLEASE let me know! You have helped me in the past and I would love to do the same!!

One question Tay didn't ask was...do all farmers have this much junk? (referring to Uncle Glenn!!)
Hang in there...we'll be thinking about you!

Aaron and Heidi Nienhuis said...

you should add "50's Diner" to your list...(4 weeks) haha!!! I'm so mean. hopefully you'll still be up for Sat. night!