Saturday, September 5, 2009

Summer 2009

Wow! It's been awhile since I've updated this blog. Now that I'm on facebook....my blog takes a backseat! Here's some pictures of fun stuff that have happened in our lives this summer...

Briella is growing up so fast! She's already wearing thongs....as SUSPENDERS!! I laughed so hard! About as hard as my mom is laughing in the next picture!


I took Kenzie, Yoselin, Hailee, Taylor, Briella and Jayce to the beach last week. We decided to bury the little kids. Briella kept pulling her arms out so we had to keep burying them. It was such a gorgeous day although the lake was only 46 degrees....BURRRR! It didn't phase those little kiddos though!
What a fun summer we've had! Although I am ready for school to start again....









2 comments:

girl meets carpenter said...

I love all of those pictures! Silly Briella... she's gonna be just like Hailee! I hope Hailee's not wearing thongs yet ;)

Brian said...

Katie: what a great picture of you and Matt and the kids. Such a great family - you and Matt should be so proud. By the way, Dorothy & I can't decide if Jayce looks more like his dad or his big brother, Taylor. I'm sure Hailee is a great helper and big sister. When we saw the pictures of Briella & Natalie putting suntan lotion on each other, we decided they should do a Coppertone commercial. We've had such a good time this week with your mom. We wish you guys could have been here too. Maybe then you or Matt could have given me some competition in Dominoes - your mom & Dorothy couldn't. I heard that Nick plays Dominoes also so hopefully there will be a time when he will be able to get away. Love Brian & Dorothy