Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pics of our Jayce

We haven't posted any pictures since Jayce was born....so I thought I'd better put some out there! He has changed so much already. He weighs 9lbs 6oz as of Thursday, so he has almost gotten back up to his birth weight. He is a very healthy boy and a very good baby. I typically get up with him only once a night. God is GOOD!! :) He is so precious.
We just love him so much. I sit at night and just try to take in every little detail of him while I'm nursing in the wee hours of the morning. We are so blessed to have such good kids....Tay, Hailee and Briella have all been so good with him. They love their new brother....and yes, even Briella is sharing Mommy without too much argument!


3 comments:

girl meets carpenter said...

oh! I just LOVE him!!

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

Your family picture is adorable:) Congrats again!

Megan Dykstra said...

He is SO adorable:)