Saturday, December 6, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!


I have not been able to get on (once again) to my blog to post. Yes.....it's true....Rachel even saw me try everything!!


Being home with my kids has been so nice!! I don't have any regrets! I can't believe how fast the weeks go by now. I always loved my job but still I always looked forward to Friday.....now I can't believe how quick the weekends come and go!


Matt got an 8 point buck this year hunting so I thought I better post a picture of it! He was pretty excited!!!


By the way, if anyone knows of someone interested in a new puppy, we have AKC labs for sale. Our dog had 6 chocolates and 2 blacks. They would be perfect gifts for Christmas!

2 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

I will back you on the lack of posting however, what changed? Hopefully you will stay with it and post more often! Right now I have lots to post but I can't download any pics off of my camera so I'm not sure what is going on!

The Geurinks said...

Not being able to get onto your blog is NO excuse for why you haven't blogged in awhile...oh, wait, I guess it is a good excuse:-). You better keep up with the blogging now!
I'm glad you are enjoying your time at home!! I too can't believe how quick weeks go by. You probably have the same thing too where you don't really have anything to dread anymore--I used to dread Sunday nights or busy times at work, but none of that anymore (I do work one day a week, but that's not too bad!)! Congrats to Matt on the deer too! I hope he hasn't left you too much this year to go hunting:-).